Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guac and trees


Here I am at the Lincoln Center tree. It's pretty since it has lights underneath that change colors every couple minutes and so it looks really cool, and is just a block down from the Manhattan temple. Before this I went to this place called Rosa Mexicana which was SO good. They make the best guacamolé there, and do it right in front of you. They have a stand with tomatoes, spices, peppers, and a big bowl of avacados and they mix it all with a motor and pestle after you order it, and you can get it as spicy as you want which is great-the hotter the better. It also comes with these cute tiny tortillas that you shove full of salsa and guac and it's So good. I was also the coolest person there, amongst my friends and their tequila shots and me with my Shirley Temple (sprite and grenadine) to drink. :)

0 comments: