Thursday, May 15, 2008

Packing sucks

I loathe packing. I'm even starting a few days early, and already have one box full of coats, a rice maker, rain boots, and some other random items already sealed and ready to ship. But still, I find ways to distract myself and not focus on the task at hand and just get it DONE. Ugh, I wonder how much my boxes will cost to ship. And I'm just worried since I don't know where the best place to put stuff is. I just filled my bigger carry on full of books and cd/dvd cases, thinking that I might as well put heavy stuff in there since they don't weigh that, and that way I won't have to ship it. Yet still I have yet to pack most of my closet of clothes/pants/other items, or any of my 20 pairs of shoes I have here..... Man I don't know how I managed getting here in the first place.

I'm so so so sad to leave this city. I love New York.

0 comments: