Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Day 2

Day two was rough. But only because I was at school literally ALL day working on my final paper and then had to take pictures for and have our last chamber choir concert. I had a great salad in the cafeteria, it's build your own and only costs .30 cents an ounce. But while I was enjoying my salad with a couple friends from choir (love you A and HT) A's friend joined us, and then That kid and his friend proceeded to interrogate me on my new vegetarianism. I had quite a few points on which to defend my new decision, and did so quite well with what I have learned this past weekend, but I still have a lot of things to research so I can have a better basis to back up this new switch. I didn't really have any cravings for meat at all, but got a little sad during lunch and again at dinner when HT mentioned sandwiches and some other things that I really love. Usually it's not the Meat part of the food item I like, but many things I love wouldn't be the same
without the meat. Top item: cheesy gordita crunch and chicken quesadilla from taco bell.... I'll miss you.
After my concert I went back to the library till it closed at midnight and then at my friend's suggestion I went to finish my paper at the Provo hospital's Cafe West which is open all night and has good cheap food (though limited veg items). My greasy grilled cheese and fries were perfect to keep me going until I left at 2:30 in the morning.

0 comments: