Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day 5

Today was another great and easy day. Started with my usual cereal and almond milk and a cappuccino to keep me awake during my review session. Then went to Saigon Cafe with friends and got this amazing moo shoo without the pork.

Had an apple later as a snack, and went to SLC with some other friends and had some really great/fancy mac & cheese at this place that I forgot. I also had a scare when I took a bite of my friend's salad and was chewing and realized I had gotten a piece of chicken, so I promptly spit out the whole mouthful and just picked through the half masticated blob to pick out the lettuce and avoid anything that could be meat.
After dinner we went to see An Education at the Broadway, which was really great. and drove home in the snow.

0 comments: