Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 7

Another day of work, sitting on my butt alone in my room, booking flights, getting yelled at, and wishing I wasn't so bored all day. At least my desk is up against the window and I get to stare at the amazingly beautiful mountains and watch bald eagles and a great blue heron fly by all day long and land in the trees in my back yard. Today for my vegetarian meals I had a breakfast of raspberry yogurt mixed with granola, an apple as a snack later, for lunch I made a really good taco salad with my flavored tofu and some salsa, my spicy blue chips, wingers sauce, and some other amazing things. It was really really tasty. After work I went to Applebee's with Julie and didn't have many options there for anything without meat, so I just got this pasta without the meat, which was really bland and not worth what I still had to pay. Then went and played with Colter and we watched Bruno which was really disgusting and completely hilarious. I'm still a little disturbed by it actually.. but there were some really funny parts.
And I have officially made it a whole week as a vegetarian, no problem at all. I wonder if it'll get easier or harder from here... I guess we will see.

0 comments: